Sophie spends most of her time supporting the 10X Marketing Account Managers. She helps develop social media posts, blog posts, website content and email marketing campaigns, but executes anything that lands on her desk!
Sophie also helps in:
- Managing client engagement across social media platforms, including scheduling social posts to ensure all copy goes live at the accurate and appropriate time for its best success.
- Creative content creation for social media platforms. Sophie enjoys using brand specifications to create picture-perfect graphics to support the copy that the 10X team produce.
Experience and Background
Sophie went through education without a single clue at what she wanted to do with her career and actually thought that it would be in the teaching industry for a good portion of her time at university.
But after leaving Newcastle University with a 2:1 Degree in English Linguistics and Classical Civilisations, she landed her first ‘big girl’ job in the copywriting industry (a great remote job to have during covid!).
After job-hopping a few writing positions, Sophie decided she wanted to be more involved in the marketing side of content creation and found the perfect position for her career to bloom at 10X Marketing.
Likes and Dislikes
- Beach walks with her rescue dog Bilbo (…also known as her baby)
- A freezing cold iced coffee, especially when it’s made by someone else!
- Japanese culture, TV shows, food and anything in between
- Onions, why are they in everything?!
- Finishing a TV series without realising you were on the last episode (this is real heartbreak)
- How the charging port for an Apple mouse is on the bottom – how am I supposed to work if it runs out?
- She loves anything creative, from drawing dogs on her iPad to doing her friends gel nail art!
- She will make herself a balloon arch every single birthday without fail because why not?
- Sophie grew up obsessed with SpongeBob, while every other little girl met princesses at Disney World, she got photos with a big yellow sponge (dressed in her SpongeBob top, hat and cross-body bag)