Experience and Background
In 2015, Hannah graduated from De Montfort University with a 2:1 in Creative Writing and Journalism. The following year, she moved to London and had various roles in marketing, such as an Online Advertising Executive at an agency, a Content Admin Assistant at a furniture company and a Content Writer at an education, training and career development company.
In 2019, due to family circumstances and wanting to try something a little different, she decided to be her own boss for a while as a Freelance Copywriter. She loved the variety of work that freelancing brought and the clients she worked with but missed having a team of passionate marketers around her.
She then worked as a Content Marketing Assistant at an email marketing agency before finally joining 10X Marketing.
Likes and Dislikes
- Walking or hiking in the countryside
- Befriending animals on said walks (often with tasty treats)
- Long summer evenings and catching the perfect sunset
- Slow walkers (that specifically get in her way)
- Leaving projects unfinished
- Hannah was commissioned to write a children’s story (by a local museum).
- She’s currently hiked over 100 Wainwright’s in the Lake District.
- Both her parents were gardeners and named her 3 siblings after a plant, but somehow, she got left out of that naming system.